RAEL National Affiliate Network
Join RAEL National and get REDi to Grow
The RAEL National Affiliate Network provides qualified fire protection contractors with a steady stream of new business opportunities
REDi TO GROW
Win Larger Jobs, Grow your Business
RAEL National Affiliates get more recurring opportunities to locally service the distributed portfolios of our national client base.
REDi TO IMPROVE
Reduce Overhead, Improve Cashflow
Service more customers without additional support staff and get paid faster without extensive paperwork or reporting.
REDi TO RETAIN
Retain more Customers
The RAEL National solution is unlike anything in the fire protection industry. Once experienced, your customers will never look elsewhere.
REDi TO GO DIGITAL
REDI Technology Platform
Affiliates get access to the REDi technology platform that provides a higher level of field service support, customer service and compliance management.
Become a RAEL National Affiliate and take
your Fire Protection business to the next level.
RAEL Fire Protection has immediate openings for full time fire sprinkler inspectors. Inspections for buildings located in NYC, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens,Staten Island and Nassau & Suffolk Counties.Benefits and 401K. Salary commensurate with experience.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience preferred
• Candidate must have valid S12 & S13 Certificates of Fitness and Valid Drivers License.
• Knowledge of NFPA 25 required.
• Technician must use technology to keep track of all inspections done as well as submit to work order system based in-office.
Fire Sprinkler Designer / Engineer / All Levels
As a Fire Protection System Designer, you will have the opportunity to apply your design expertise on exciting and challenging projects. You will have the chance to work with some of the top engineers in the field, gaining additional expertise and building your reputation and career.
We are seeking entry level engineers and designers for work in the fire protection systems design field.
This key position will:
- Design and documentation of sprinkler and standpipe systems including wet, dry and gaseous fire suppression systems. CAD drafting and design (2D and 3D), code research, calculations, field work, and client interface is required
- Prepare code-compliant fire sprinkler designs for commercial and residential buildings
- Prepare CAD shop drawings and material submittals for review by architects, engineers, clients and jurisdictional authorities
- Perform and understand Hydraulic Calculations
- Accurately design fire protection systems while meeting deadlines
- Review work orders and procedural manuals to determine dimensions of design
- Convert design dimensions to resizing dimensions
- Submit designs for approval
- Recent graduate in an Engineering, Fire Protection Design, Construction Management, or related degree strongly preferred (Associates degree also considered)
- 0-2 years fire sprinkler design experience
- Experience with Excel, Word, and AutoCAD preferred
- Able to read engineer/design, architectural, and structural blueprints.
- Fundamental understanding of general construction methods, practices, and terminology.
- High level of self-discipline, motivation, and ability to operate in a team environment.
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
- Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
System/Network Administrator (IT)
We are seeking a network/system administrator to become a part of our team. The candidate will provide in-house systems and network support for our staff.
The candidate will provide in-house systems and network support for our staff. Candidate will report directly to CFO and VP of Technology
- Provides support to all staff, on-site and remote, in a timely fashion
- Maintain essential IT operations, including servers, networking equipment, and desktop support
- After hours support as needed
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
- Maintain information security
- Assist VP of Technology in identifying improvements that can be made to better support staff and infrastructure
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Professional Certifications
- 5 years of experience
- Candidates should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 / 2019
- Working experience with Active
- Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- VMware ESX, Hyper-V
- Mobile Devices
- Firewall, Routing and Switching devices
- Analytical mind with an eye for detail
- Ability to act as a problem solver
- Organization and leadership skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
Fire Alarm Operations Manager Wanted
RAEL Fire Protection, the leading fire protection company in the NY Tri-State area, is a fourth-generation full-service fire protection company that has been providing uninterrupted design, installation, inspection, maintenance, testing, and repair services for over 85 years.
We are seeking an experienced Fire Alarm project manager.
The Fire Alarm Operations Manager will oversee the Fire Alarm Service and Installation employees in the performance of their job duties. Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating with the field teams to ensure that goals and budgets are accomplished within the schedule and budget. Looking for a highly motivated individual who can work independently.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department and field staff.
- Responsible for managing a team of 10-12 employees.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Coordinate with Senior Management, sales manager and field technicians
- Coordinate with senior management, sales manager, and field technicians
- Ability to manage service installation and field teams.
- Knowledge of Notifier equipment in fire alarm design and installation.
- Design and engineer Fire Alarm systems.[RAS1]
- Responsible for preparing equipment orders.
- Responsible for following up on lead times and deliveries for equipment orders.
- Direct personnel to ensure installations are completed on time and within budget.
- Track and modify project schedules as required.
- Prepare reports for management and/or clients.
- Supervise, train, and motivate staff.
- Develop clear and concise goals for the division.
- Ensure compliance with safety industry standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of NYC Fire Alarm Code.
- Ability to read and comprehend MEPS, FA, and FP plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. · Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Excel and AutoCad.
Administrative Assistant - Construction
Growing Fire Protection Maintenance Company has immediate full time opening for organized, conscientious, motivated team player. Qualified candidate will be responsible for creating work orders and dispatching technicians to job sites using a work order system. Responsibilities also include review of completed work orders, sending out proposals and following up on approvals. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: :• 8 hour shift
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate
:• New Hyde Park, NY 11040: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Construction and Accounting experience a plus.
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Candidate will need to have strong computer and customer service skills.
Service Operations Manager
RAELNational Fire Protection
The primary function of this full-time position is to manage the servicedepartment end to end. Always maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while maximizing operational efficiencies, controlling costs and meeting corporate financial goals.
- Responsible for operating within an approved financial plan, which includes direct costs, indirect costs, accounts receivable and profitabilityfor service department. Includes managing OT, review of weekly timesheets and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manage technicians, inspectors and customer service teams in excess of 30+ team members.
- Ensure that effective performance measurements are created and employees are motivated to achieve and exceed objectives in a professional, timely and quality manner.
- Recruit, hire, transfer, terminate or affect other personnel actions as required for departmental employees. Set goals and objectives for team members;communicate expectations to employees, and periodically review team member’s performance. Identify areas of improvement and implement necessary development and training programs or other appropriate actions.
- Maintain and enhance a positive and supportive work environment.
- Develop, mentor, motivate and inspire team members to grow and thrive to yield high employee retention.
- Createand implementregular reporting metrics to manage all work orders related to RAELlocal services.
- Responsible for ensuring the service team is trained and adheres to all check in/out processes and technological requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining company fleet and tool inventory including GPS system software.
- Oversee the support activity associated withnew client/contract reviewto ensure targeted and sold accounts can be supported with the utmost care from the service and operations team.
- Work directly with all RAELsupport departments to enhance processes, people and productivity by implementing thoughtful and successful means.
- Maintain high levelcustomer retention.
- Accountability for employee and office compliance with corporate safety programs. Responsible for ensuring that employee safety training is thorough, complete, and up to date.Identifies safety hazards and issues and works with corporate leadership team for recommendations and corrective actions. Implements safety recommendations and corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Local travel as needed withoffice base in New Hyde Park, NY.
- Identify sales opportunities for cross-sell and upsellwith existing customers.
- Provides support for the national service clients with a local presence.
- Consistent focus on creating and enhancing a great company culture and empowering those around you.
- Maintainenthusiasticattitude and help in all areasas identified by RAELleadership
- Bachelor’s Degreepreferredand 10-15years equivalent education/training/experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a serviceenvironment.
- Comfortable using technology platforms andMicrosoft Office programs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability tobe proactive and reactive in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong customer serviceskills.
- Strong organization, communication, and planning skills.
- Startup-style attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Natural leader with the ability to maintain multipletaskswithout compromising results.
- Comfortable working in environment with team members across the US.
- Relocation package considered•Up to 20% local travel (including NYC and Five Boroughs)
- Sign On Bonus
- Annual Bonus PackageOpportunity
- Paid PTO at1stYear
- 401K Package& Profit Sharing Plan
- Commuter Pass
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone
- Career AdvancementOpportunity
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resumes to email@example.com
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Tel: (516) 593-2000
Emergency service is available 24 / 7:
NY Metro Area - Toll-Free (855)-RAEL911 (855-723-5911)
National Service - Toll-Free (844)-GET-RAEL (844-438-7235)
Copyright © RAEL All Rights Reserved